Comastic – ideal for barges, narrowboats and marine construction; high build, one pack, water repellent, anti-corrosive coating.
To order, please see below.
A special selected vinyl resin formulated with coal tar pitch and a range of additives gives a thixotropic coating.
· On buried or submerged structures
· As a topcoat on coal tar epoxies
· Marine construction piles, chemical plants, barges and narrowboats
· Dock gates
Key features are:
· Long overcoating interval allows flexibility in new construction or maintenance and repair/restoration
· Ease of application even in low temperatures
· Single pack without pot life problems
· High build to reduce application time and cost
· Good performance in combination with cathodic protection
· Easily top coated with conventional and high performance antifouling
· Good water, humidity and temperature resistance
Theoretical spreading rate
Drying Times at 25°C
4.7 – 3.5 sq metres per litre
Brush, roller or airless spray